NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE
1) Description of Promotion – NETSCOUT(the “Sponsor”) is offering “Wireless Wherever” (the “Promotion”) and will award prizes based on a random selection from all eligible entrants in the Promotion. This is a business/enterprise promotion in which the prize will be awarded to the business/enterprise which employs the winner. The Promotion begins 12:00:01 AM Central European Time CET on September 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CET on November 30, 2012, (“Overall Promotion Period”).
2)Eligibility -Promotion is open to individuals 18 years of age or older who are legal residents of France, Germany and the United Kingdom who are employed by a small to medium size business/enterprise having a Wireless Area Network with at least five (5) wireless access points. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3) How to Enter – Visit www.wireless-wherever.com(“Website”) and complete the registration form with the following information: Your first/last name, title/position, name of your employer’s business/enterprise, business phone number, e-mail address, the address of your employer’s business/enterprise to include street address, city, region/province, postal code country, the number of AP’s your company has and if your interest lies with Design & Planning or Troubleshooting & Security (your “Entry”). There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person per business/enterprise.
4) Prizes: One winner will be randomly selected from the United Kingdom, from France and from Germany and each will receive a FREE Independent Networks Wireless Infrastructure Consultation (“Consultation”) for his/her employer’s business/enterprise,approximate retail value (“ARV”) €750 Euro. The Consultation consists of four (4) hours of on-site work by a NETSCOUT WLAN Specialist or 3rd party consultant consisting of data collection on the business/enterprise wireless infrastructure, report preparation, analysis and consultation. The Consultation will be scheduled at a mutually acceptable time/date and all Consultations must be completed no later than February 28, 2013. There are a total of three (3) prizes available with a total ARV of all prizes of € 2,250. There are The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received in any given Monthly Drawing Period (i.e., if there are 1,000 entries received, the odds of winning are 1 in 1,000).
5) General: You must be an employee of the business/enterprise associated with your Entry at the time of winner selection to be eligible for any prize. Drawing will be conducted on 7 December, 2012 and potential winners will be notified by the phone and/or e-mail (“Prize Notification”) within two (2) days of the drawing. Potential winners will be required to complete a prize claim document (“PCD”) which must be returned within seven (7) business days of Prize Notification. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification, in which case an alternate winner will be chosen. Return of Prize Notification and/or the PCD as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
Prizes are not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and there are no substitutions. If, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, will award prizes among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. Sponsoris not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, entries or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries are void if they contain typographical or other errors. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or created by repetitive programming or are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are also void.
All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
By submitting an Entry, you grant to NETSCOUT, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and region/province), voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing NETSCOUT and its products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness and address (city and region/province).
ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE WINNER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
6) Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating in this Promotion, all entrants release NETSCOUT, its parent, subsidiary and its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this promotion, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrants also agree that NETSCOUT’ and its parent, subsidiary, its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Promotion, the Entries and/or its prizes. The Sponsor is not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant's participation in the Promotion or downloading of information in connection with the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Promotion in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Promotion becomes technically corrupted.
7) Information about the Winners: Winners will be announced around 7 December, 2012 at enterprise.netscout.com/wireless-consultant-winners
Science Park 5110
5691 EC Son