As security threats grow in scope and volume, network architects and business leaders increasingly face the need to ensure complete and timely security visibility down to the packet level. This book shows you how architecting a modern security visibility network infrastructure can help your business adapt to new threats, lengthen the usefulness of your current security system investments, and enhance uptime and availability to drive business assurance.
- See the entire threat landscape
- Understand security visibility basics
- Create deep packet flow visibility
- Support both inline and out-of-band systems
- Optimize packet flows
- Explore security visibility use cases
- Ask the right questions about visibility
Get Your Free Book Today!